A wall decal has many equivalent meanings such as, wall stickers, wall transfers and wall vinyl. The wall transfers are mainly made of vinyl and could be affixed to a wall as a decoration and also could be applied to any other smooth surface like mirrors, doors and wardrobes.
Why should you install wall transfers?
Nowadays, wall transfers become very popular in houses , schools, offices and even private clinics. This popularity is based on a wide range of advantages.
- Wall transfers are mess free. Not like wall painting which needs a specific crew and after finishing they leave residue and mess.
- You could choose your preferable design from the market or even design your own then send it to the company which will create your wall decal just like the photo you had sent. All of that with affordable prices more cheaper than other methods.
- It is very easy to stick your wall decal and also to remove them without causing any damage to the paint. You could also use heat to increase the appearance of the overall design.
- Could be used on any smooth surface. For instance, walls, glass and smooth wood.
- Wall transfers are safer than other well decoration like wallpapers because it contains nontoxic materials.
- It is mainly produced from natural materials free of any kinds of chemicals.
- Wall transfers are made with a various designs, colours and sizes which could be suitable for any space in your home.
In conclusion, wall transfer is one of the best choices for home decoration because of its wide range of benefits. As a result, before deciding the way of decorations your home, you have to study carefully the pros and cons of each option to choose the best one which is suitable for your home style and also your budget.